Once you enter the area of the site where credit card information has to be submitted you will be transferred to a SECURE server. You will see https:// at the beginning of the web address in your toolbar rather than http:// signifying that the area is secure. As we use an extended validation certificate from Thawte you will see your browser bar turn green and a padlock icon which will give details of the certificate. These pages are encrypted with 256 bit encryption and are GUARANTEED 100% SECURE. We are fully PCI-DSS compliant as we use PayPal and WorldPay as payment service providers.
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on +1 781 365 2040 or fax us on +1 781 365 0454 or write to us at Denman Inc, 5o Mall Road, Suite 206, Burlington, MA 01803. We will endeavour to respond to all email enquiries within one business day.
We at www.denmanbrushus.com are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We believe it is important that you are able to shop in complete confidence, in the knowledge that the information you supply to us is kept secure at all times. We will treat any personal information (which means data from which you can be identified) that you provide to us, or that we obtain from you, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection legislation.
Denman Inc do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third party vendors, but these statistics will include no personal information.
- Take and fulfil customer orders.
- Administer and enhance the site and service.
- Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
- May be used for testing and development.
We use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL – 256 bit) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as name, address and credit card details. Encrypted information, passed from your computer to our website cannot be read in the unlikely event that it is intercepted by somebody else. Furthermore credit card information is at no point stored on the site.
We use all reasonable endeavours to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration, and have appropriate security measures in place to assist us to do so. Only authorised employees, who are under appropriate confidentiality obligations, will have access to your personal information. However, (where applicable) you will be responsible for, and must take all due care to protect, any user ID and password that we have provided for your use on our website.
Social Media Competitions
By entering a competition on the Denmanbrush Facebook page you are agreeing to Denman International Ltd storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties and you can opt out of our marketing programme at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Denman International Ltd and not to Facebook.
By adding photos to the Denmanbrush Facebook competition gallery you are granting permission for these images to be used by Denman International Ltd online at www.denmanbrush.com, www.denmanbrushus.com and other online communications such as our online blog.
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that Denman International Ltd has no obligation to publish your photo. You must be the author/copywrite holder of all images submitted.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be 13 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Denman International Ltd.
- Entries must be completed through the Denmanbrush Facebook page.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Denman International Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Denman International Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.