5 Top Tips For Bridal Hair
Every bride wants to look their absolute best on their big day. After many months of planning for the perfect day, you want to make sure you have the perfect hairstyle with no hair disasters along the way. Here are Denman’s Top 5 Tips for Bridal Hair:
- Make sure you have a couple of hair trials prior to the big day! This is super important as you may have already decided what you want in your mind, but until you try it out you cannot be sure.
- Take a picture of your dress with you so the stylist can help you choose a hairstyle that will compliment your dress. Also don’t forget to bring any hair accessories such as a veil, Diamante Spirals/Pins or faux flowers as these will need to be incorporated into the hairstyle.
- Try at least 3 different looks: hair down, half up / half down hairstyle or an up-do style. Perhaps try a hairstyle that is very finished and polished and then one that is loose and un-done. If you don’t try various styles, you will never know which one you prefer. Why not experiment? You’re the bride…you’re allowed!
- Apply a deep conditioning hair treatment to your hair every 2 weeks in the run up to your wedding day. This will help to keep your hair in great condition. We recommend using the Denman D6 Be-Bop Shower brush to detangle the hair in the shower as well as stimulate the scalp to ensure gorgeous locks.
- Wash your hair the night before your wedding day. If you wash it the morning, then your hair will not hold the style which means it could drop or fall out before you even say ‘I do!’
We’re Hiring!!! USA Sales Executive >